Semantle is a word search game where players must find hidden words in a grid of letters. The game provides letters of the alphabet as clues for each word, and players must locate and highlight the word in the grid. The words can be in any direction - horizontal, vertical, diagonal, and even backward.
The game has multiple levels of increasing difficulty, with more words to find at each level. Players can also track their high score and try to beat it on subsequent plays.
Semantle is a fun way to improve vocabulary, spelling, and word recognition skills. It is also a great game for improving mental agility and concentration.
- Multiple levels with increasing difficulty
- Different themes for word search puzzles, such as animals, food, and cities
- A timer that adds an extra challenge to the game
- A hint system to help players who are stuck
- The ability to play again to improve your high score
Tips to win:
- Look for the easiest and most common letters, such as E, A, and R, first
- Try to identify words that can be made from adjacent letters, such as words that go left to right or up to down
- Use the hint system wisely, as it deducts points from your score
- Try to complete the puzzle as quickly as possible to get a better score
How to play Semantle
- The game will present you with a grid of letters and a list of words to find.
- Use your mouse or finger to highlight the letters of a word in the grid. You can do this by clicking or tapping on the first letter of the word, then dragging your mouse or finger across the remaining letters of the word.
- If you've found a valid word, it will be crossed off the list.
- Repeat this process for all the words on the list.
- The game is won when all the words have been found and crossed off the list.
- If you get stuck, you can use the "Hint" button to reveal the first letter of a word. However, using hints will lower your score.
- After finishing the game, you can play again to try and beat your high score.